Smock Dress - Xylophone
$210.00Sale price Regular price $150.00
or make 4 interest-free payments of $37.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Loose and easy dress
- Round neckline
- Bodice is lined about 10cm under breast line
- Small external gatherings under bodice
- Mini-mid length - above knee
- Loop with button top centre back
- See size and fit for measurements and fit advice
Rayan is 167 cms tall and an AU size 8 and is wearing a size Small.
- Traditional West African wax print fabric sourced from female wholesale vendors at Makola Market in Central Accra
- Wax print is 100% cotton (non-stretch fabric). It will soften with wear and wash
Handmade in the YEVU workshop in Accra, Ghana.
The Smock Dress is designed as a comfy oversized dress.
Sizing is standard, best measurement we recommend to go by are Bust and Length. If you are between sizes we recommend going larger.
|A - WAIST||103||108||113||118||123||128||133|
|B - HIP||181||186||191||196||201||206||211|
|C - BUST||109||114||119||124||129||134||139|
|D - LENGTH||83.5||85||86.5||88||89.5||91||92.5|
View our size guide here for detail.
Cool machine wash. Hang to dry. All fabric has been pre-treated by hand before sewing the garment to avoid any colour bleed and shrinkage.
Yevu is committed to providing the most responsible and clean shipping services possible. Yevu Shipping is 100% carbon neutral and our packaging is compostable and biodegradable.
We offer free shipping domestically and internationally on all orders over AU$250.
All orders are packed and dispatched by our social impact partner, Avenue Co-working. Please allow 24 hours for them to respond to any shipping enquiries.
View our shipping prices, times and guidelines here for more information.
We will happily accept returns of full-priced items that meet our guidelines. We do not offer refunds for sale items.
View our returns policy here for further information.