Day/Night Boiler Suit - BubblegumRegular price $280.00
or make 4 interest-free payments of $70.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Classic Boiler suit with hidden drawstring at waist
- Concealed button front
- Relaxed collar
- Elbow length sleeves that can be rolled up
- Relaxed straight leg pant with internal side pockets
- New longer fit torso - Please see size and fit details for fit advise.
Elsa is 179 cms tall and a Size 10 and is wearing a SMALL
- Traditional West African wax print fabric sourced from female wholesale vendors at Makola Market in Central Accra
- Wax print is 100% cotton (non-stretch fabric). It will soften with wear and wash
- All wax cotton prints will have slight imperfections throughout, these are not faults and are a natural part of the wax printing process.
Handmade in the YEVU workshop in Accra, Ghana.
The Day / Night Boiler is our classic one-piece boiler. It is a roomy and comfortable onesie in a classic boiler design!
Please check the Shoulder-Waist measurement as the best fit guide and if concerned, contact us with your measurements.
Alternatively, you may be interested in the LAX style that is a similar design in a much longer body length.
|SHOULDER TO WAIST||41||42||43||44||45||46||47|
View our size guide here for detail.
Cool machine wash. Hang to dry. All fabric has been pre-treated by hand before sewing the garment to avoid any colour bleed and shrinkage.
Yevu is committed to providing the most responsible and clean shipping services possible. Yevu Shipping is 100% carbon neutral and our packaging is compostable and biodegradable.
We offer free shipping domestically and internationally on all orders over AU$250.
All orders are packed and dispatched by our social impact partner, Avenue Co-working. Please allow 24 hours for them to respond to any shipping enquiries.
View our shipping prices, times and guidelines here for more information.
We will happily accept returns of full-priced items that meet our guidelines. We do not offer refunds for sale items.
View our returns policy here for further information.