Basic Shirt Dress - SherbetRegular price $220.00
or make 4 interest-free payments of $55.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Relaxed collar button down with optional belted waist
- Midi length with wide hem for length adjustment
- Internal side pockets
- See size and fit for styling recommendations
Elsa is 179cm and an AUS size 8-10 and is wearing a Small.
- West African wax print fabric sourced from Accra, Ghana
- Wax print is 100% cotton (non-stretch fabric) and softens with wear and wash
- Handmade in the YEVU workshop in Accra, Ghana
The Basic Shirt Dress is standard size - it can be worn relaxed but not oversized. We recommend your standard size which you can check via our size guide here.
The dress specification sheet is below to confirm the measurements of the style, please ensure these measurements are at least 5 cm above your own, specifically around the bust and hip to ensure you have plenty of room to groove.
Cool machine wash. Hang to dry. All fabric has been pre-treated by hand before sewing the garment to avoid any colour bleed and shrinkage.
We offer free global shipping on all orders over AUD$250. For orders under AUD$250, please refer to our shipping guidelines here for more information. Note that we dispatch from Sydney, Australia.
Our shipping is 100% carbon neutral and our packaging is compostable and biodegradable. All orders are packed and dispatched by our social impact partner, Avenue Co-Working.
We will happily accept returns of full-priced items that meet our guidelines. We do not offer refunds for sale items.
View our returns policy here for further information.