Quilted Jacket - Blue WingsRegular price $280.00
or make 4 interest-free payments of $70.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Relaxed box style jacket
- Fully quilted with internal polyester wading
- Diamond quilting detail
- Round neckline
- 2 front slant welt pocket
- Press stud closure at front
- Off the shoulder fit with full length sleeve
- Length designed to sit on hip
- see size and fit for advice and fit guide
- Traditional West African wax print fabric sourced from female wholesale vendors at Makola Market in Central Accra
- Wax print is 100% cotton (non-stretch fabric). It will soften with wear and wash
- All wax cotton prints will have slight imperfections throughout, these are not faults and are a natural part of the wax printing process.
Handmade in the YEVU workshop in Accra.
The boxy fit quilted jacket is a slightly oversized cut but should fit your standard size.
The drop shoulder design means there is plenty of room in the shoulders so the best guide will be the waist measurement. Take this measurement just under your and ensure there is plenty of space between your measurement and the measurement of your size.
View our size guide here for detail.
Cool machine wash. Hang to dry. All fabric has been pre-treated by hand before sewing the garment to avoid any colour bleed and shrinkage.
Yevu is committed to providing the most responsible and clean shipping services possible. Yevu Shipping is 100% carbon neutral and our packaging is compostable and biodegradable.
We offer free shipping domestically and internationally on all orders over AU$250.
All orders are packed and dispatched by our social impact partner, Avenue Co-working. Please allow 24 hours for them to respond to any shipping enquiries.
View our shipping prices, times and guidelines here for more information.
We will happily accept returns of full-priced items that meet our guidelines.
View our returns policy here for further information.