Wrap Body Jumpsuit - MapsRegular price $260.00
or make 4 interest-free payments of $65.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Wrap style bodice with deep V neckline
- High-waisted fit with a wide cropped leg
- Invisible zip at back
- Lined bodice for extra support
- Side slant pockets
- Short sleeve
- See size and fit for recommendations
Temi is 175 cm tall and an AU size 6 and is wearing an XS
- Traditional West African wax print fabric sourced from female wholesale vendors at Makola Market in Central Accra
- Wax print is 100% cotton (non-stretch fabric). It will soften with wear and wash.
- All wax cotton prints will have slight imperfections throughout, these are not faults and are a natural part of the wax printing process.
Handmade in the YEVU workshop in Accra.
The wrap body jumpsuit is designed to be fitted around the bust and waist with a relaxed wide leg pant.
Sizing is standard and if you are between sizes, use the below chart to work out which size suits your shape best.
Fabric is non-stretch.
|SHOULDER TO WAIST
|WAIST TO HEM
View our size guide here for more detail.
Cool machine wash. Hang to dry. All fabric has been pre-treated by hand before sewing the garment to avoid any colour bleed and shrinkage.
Yevu is committed to providing the most responsible and clean shipping services possible. Yevu Shipping is 100% carbon neutral and our packaging is compostable and biodegradable.
We offer free shipping domestically and internationally on all orders over AU$250.
All orders are packed and dispatched by our social impact partner, Avenue Co-working. Please allow 24 hours for them to respond to any shipping enquiries.
View our shipping prices, times and guidelines here for more information.
We will happily accept returns of full-priced items that meet our guidelines. We do not offer refunds for sale items.
View our returns policy here for further information.