Midi Wrap Dress - TeardropRegular price CHF 177.00
or make 4 interest-free payments of $44.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Wrap dress with V neckline
- Short sleeves
- Gathered midi skirt with side pockets
- Long waist tie
- See Size and Fit for recommendations
Alyson is 166 cms and an AU size 6 and is wearing an XS.
- Traditional West African wax print fabric sourced from female wholesale vendors at Makola Market in Central Accra
- Wax print is 100% cotton (non-stretch fabric). It will soften with wear and wash
- All wax cotton prints will have slight imperfections throughout, these are not faults and are a natural part of the wax printing process.
Handmade in the YEVU workshop in Accra, Ghana by our team of women. Meet them here.
The Midi Wrap dress is the most popular YEVU dress given its flattering and adjustable style.
It is an oversized fit so we recommend your standard or smaller size. The dress has a full skirt and long waist tie so you can switch out size depending on how open you want the wrap.
If you are looking for more coverage over your bust, we recommend sizing up.
Fabric is non-stretch so it is always best to ensure there is space between your measurements and the measurement of the garment.
View our size guide here for detail.
Cool machine wash. Hang to dry. All fabric has been pre-treated by hand before sewing the garment to avoid any colour bleed and shrinkage.
Yevu is committed to providing the most responsible and clean shipping services possible. Yevu Shipping is 100% carbon neutral and our packaging is compostable and biodegradable.
We offer free shipping domestically and internationally on all orders over AU$250.
All orders are packed and dispatched by our social impact partner, Avenue Co-working. Please allow 24 hours for them to respond to any shipping enquiries.
View our shipping prices, times and guidelines here for more information.
We will happily accept returns of full-priced items that meet our guidelines. We do not offer refunds for sale items.
View our returns policy here for further information.