Mini Smock Dress - IbisRegular price CHF 43.00
or make 4 interest-free payments of $10.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Loose fitting smock style dress
- Pleated skirt detail
- Short sleeves, worn slightly off the shoulder
- Dropped waist, designed to sit around the hips
- 2 large front pockets
- Midi- Long length designed to sit mid calf
- 100% durable cotton
- Available for 1 - 6 years old
- See size and fit for recommendations
Rockella is 6 years old and is wearing a size 6
Annabelle is 3 years old and is wearing a size 3
- Traditional West African wax print fabric sourced from female wholesale vendors at Makola Market in Central Accra
- Wax print is 100% cotton (non-stretch fabric). It will soften with wear and wash
Handmade in the YEVU workshop in Accra, Ghana.
Made to fit children aged 1 - 6 years old.
The Mini Smock Dress is made for children to grow and play as vigorously as they like.
We recommend sticking with the standard size as the oversized style allows for room to grow.
Cool machine wash. Hang to dry. All fabric has been pre-treated by hand before sewing the garment to avoid any colour bleed and shrinkage.
Yevu is committed to providing the most responsible and clean shipping services possible. Yevu Shipping is 100% carbon neutral and our packaging is compostable and biodegradable.
We offer free shipping domestically and internationally on all orders over AU$250.
All orders are packed and dispatched by our social impact partner, Avenue Co-working. Please allow 24 hours for them to respond to any shipping enquiries.
View our shipping prices, times and guidelines here for more information.
We will happily accept returns of full-priced items that meet our guidelines. We do not offer refunds for sale items.
View our returns policy here for further information.