Mixed Print Shirt - Money Trees / GemsRegular price CHF 88.00
or make 4 interest-free payments of $22.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Regular box fit short sleeve shirt - true to size
- Button up front
- Collared neckline
- Pocket on left chest
- Straight hem - designed to sit on hip
Ali is 6'2 ft and a 32 waist wearing a size MEDIUM
- Traditional West African wax print fabric sourced from female wholesale vendors at Makola Market in Central Accra
- Wax print is 100% cotton (non-stretch fabric). It will soften with wear and wash
- All wax cotton prints will have slight imperfections throughout, these are not faults and are a natural part of the wax printing process.
Handmade in the YEVU workshop in Accra, Ghana.
This shirt are a relaxed box fit shirt which means while it is cropped in length, the width is still a regular fit. We recommend wearing your standard or larger size given the non stretch fabric.
View our size guide here for more detail.
Cool machine wash. Hang to dry. All fabric has been pre-treated by hand before sewing the garment to avoid any colour bleed and shrinkage.
Yevu is committed to providing the most responsible and clean shipping services possible. Yevu Shipping is 100% carbon neutral and our packaging is compostable and biodegradable.
We offer free shipping domestically and internationally on all orders over AU$250.
All orders are packed and dispatched by our social impact partner, Avenue Co-working. Please allow 24 hours for them to respond to any shipping enquiries.
View our shipping prices, times and guidelines here for more information.
We will happily accept returns of full-priced items that meet our guidelines. We do not offer refunds for sale items.
View our returns policy here for further information.