Big Blouse - LeopardRegular price €58,95
or make 4 interest-free payments of $14,74 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Oversized fit for extra comfort
- Drop shoulder
- Wide cuff detail and slightly cropped length
- Hip length
Temi is 176 cm and an AU size 6 and is wearing an XS
- Traditional West African wax print fabric sourced from female wholesale vendors at Makola Market in Central Accra
- Wax print is 100% cotton (non-stretch fabric). It will soften with wear and wash
- All wax cotton prints will have slight imperfections throughout, these are not faults and are a natural part of the wax printing process.
Handmade in the YEVU workshop in Accra, Ghana.
The Big Blouse is an oversize design that can be worn out over bottoms or tucked in to show a cinched waist
Standard sizing is recommended, although if you are between sizes you can chose between the sizes depending on how oversized you would like the style.
View our size guide here for detail.
Cool machine wash. Hang to dry. All fabric has been pre-treated by hand before sewing the garment to avoid any colour bleed and shrinkage.
Yevu is committed to providing the most responsible and clean shipping services possible. Yevu Shipping is 100% carbon neutral and our packaging is compostable and biodegradable.
We offer free shipping domestically and internationally on all orders over AU$250.
All orders are packed and dispatched by our social impact partner, Avenue Co-working. Please allow 24 hours for them to respond to any shipping enquiries.
View our shipping prices, times and guidelines here for more information.
We will happily accept returns of full-priced items that meet our guidelines. We do not offer refunds for sale items.
View our returns policy here for further information.
This shirt is fantastic quality, the fabric is just beautiful. The pattern really pops - I’ve had so many compliments. I also love what the brand stands for and knowing I’ve supported ethical and sustainable fashion. Thanks Yevu!
Lovely fabrics, great designs...awfully expensive.