Mini Shorts - TimeRegular price €19,95
or make 4 interest-free payments of $4,99 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Mini shorts with full elasticised waist and drawstring
- 100% durable cotton
- Hem adjustable for added length
- Available for 1 - 6 years olds
- See size and fit for recommendations
Minawura is 85 cms and is wearing a size 4
- Traditional West African wax print fabric sourced from female wholesale vendors at Makola Market in Central Accra
- Wax print is 100% cotton (non-stretch fabric). It will soften with wear and wash
- All wax cotton prints will have slight imperfections throughout, these are not faults and are a natural part of the wax printing process.
Handmade in the YEVU workshop in Accra, Ghana.
The Mini Shorts are made for children to grow and play as vigorously as they like. We recommend sticking with the standard size or larger so they can have as much fun as they want without feeling restricted.
The drawstring waist can be tightened if you want to go up a size.
Made to fit children aged 1 - 6 years old.
Cool machine wash. Hang to dry. All fabric has been pre-treated by hand before sewing the garment to avoid any colour bleed and shrinkage.
Yevu is committed to providing the most responsible and clean shipping services possible. Yevu Shipping is 100% carbon neutral and our packaging is compostable and biodegradable.
We offer free shipping domestically and internationally on all orders over AU$250.
All orders are packed and dispatched by our social impact partner, Avenue Co-working. Please allow 24 hours for them to respond to any shipping enquiries.
View our shipping prices, times and guidelines here for more information.
We will happily accept returns of full-priced items that meet our guidelines.
View our returns policy here for further information.