Scarf - Desert
€16,95Sale price Regular price €10,95
or make 4 interest-free payments of $2,74 AUD fortnightly with More info
- YEVU scarf
- Designed to be worn in many ways
- Wrap around neck 1-2 times for an added touch of colour to lift your outfit
- Tie around your head as a headband or add to your hairstyle in anyway you like.
- 120cms in length (point to point) and 5cms wide
- Made from 100% wax print, sourced from Makola market in Ghana.
- Wax print is 100% cotton (non-stretch fabric). Softening with wear and wash.
- All wax cotton prints will have slight imperfections throughout, these are not faults and are a natural part of the wax printing process.
Handmade in the YEVU workshop in Accra.
Spot clean. Or cool machine wash. Hang to dry. All fabric has been pre-treated by hand before sewing the garment to avoid any colour bleed and shrinkage.
Yevu is committed to providing the most responsible and clean shipping services possible. Yevu Shipping is 100% carbon neutral and our packaging is compostable and biodegradable.
We offer free shipping domestically and internationally on all orders over AU$250.
All orders are packed and dispatched by our social impact partner, Avenue Co-working. Please allow 24 hours for them to respond to any shipping enquiries.
View our shipping prices, times and guidelines here for more information.
We will happily accept returns of full-priced items that meet our guidelines. We do not offer refunds for sale items.
View our returns policy here for further information.