Tiny Pakurigo Basket - Black & WhiteRegular price €59,95
or make 4 interest-free payments of $14,99 AUD fortnightly with More info
- FINAL SALE - Please choose carefully as there is no refund or exchange on final sale items. Please double check the Size & Fit guide and if you have any questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before making your purchase.
- Hand woven basket made from Vetiver grass
- Solid block weave with wave design
- approximately 28 cm diameter and 29 cm height
- Intricate woven pattern
- Can be used as a featured decoration or sturdy enough for all household purposes
Make and Material
Guinea grass and leather sourced and hand woven in Bolgatanga in the Upper East region of Ghana. Each basket can take 2-3 days to weave and differ slightly in shape, size and colour, making each basket unique.
Look After Me
Baskets can be pressed/folded and reshaped as needed. To reshape, wet the basket all over and mould back to shape with your hands. Leave to dry completely before using again.
Yevu is committed to providing the most responsible and clean shipping services possible. Yevu shipping is 100% carbon neutral and our packaging is compostable and biodegradable.
We offer free shipping domestically (Australia) and internationally on all orders over AU$250.
All orders are packed and dispatched by our social impact partner, Avenue Co-working. Please allow 24 hours for them to respond to any shipping enquiries.
View our shipping prices, times and guidelines here for more information.
We will happily accept returns of full-priced items that meet our guidelines. We do not offer refunds for sale items.
View our returns policy here for further information.