Wrap Top - Black DiamondRegular price €94,95
or make 4 interest-free payments of $23,74 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Wrap around top with side tie and button fastening
- Slightly cropped fit - ideal worn with high wasted bottoms
- Wide hem detailing
- Comfortable loose sleeve
- See size and fit for recommendations
- Style with the matching culotte to get the full look
Elsa is 179 cms and a size 10 and is wearing a size SMALL
- Traditional West African wax print fabric sourced from female wholesale vendors at Makola Market in Central Accra
- Wax print is 100% cotton (non-stretch fabric). It will soften with wear and wash
- All wax cotton prints will have slight imperfections throughout, these are not faults and are a natural part of the wax printing process.
Handmade in the YEVU workshop in Accra, Ghana.
The wrap top is our signature cropped top.
Given the design, sizing is flexible as wrap pieces can be worn standard, smaller or larger depending on how much coverage you desire. The waist tie can wrap around the body up to 2 times.
Sleeves are relaxed and comfortable.
View our size guide here for detail.
Cool machine wash. Hang to dry. All fabric has been pre-treated by hand before sewing the garment to avoid any colour bleed and shrinkage.
Yevu is committed to providing the most responsible and clean shipping services possible. Yevu Shipping is 100% carbon neutral and our packaging is compostable and biodegradable.
We offer free shipping domestically and internationally on all orders over AU$250.
All orders are packed and dispatched by our social impact partner, Avenue Co-working. Please allow 24 hours for them to respond to any shipping enquiries.
View our shipping prices, times and guidelines here for more information.
We will happily accept returns of full-priced items that meet our guidelines. We do not offer refunds for sale items.
View our returns policy here for further information.