Mini Pant - HeartsRegular price €25,95
or make 4 interest-free payments of $6,49 AUD fortnightly with More info
- FINAL SALE - Please choose carefully as there is no refund or exchange on final sale items. Please double check the Size & Fit guide and if you have any questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before making your purchase.
- Elastic waist pant
- 100% durable cotton
- Loose fit pant
- Hem adjustable for added length
- Single back pocket
- Pleat detail on front of pants
- 2 internal side pockets
- Available for 6 months - 6 years olds
- See size and fit for recommendations
Fabric, Print and Make
- West African wax print fabric sourced from Accra, Ghana
- Wax print is 100% cotton (non-stretch fabric) and softens with wear and wash
- Handmade in the YEVU workshop in Accra, Ghana
Size and Fit
Made to fit children aged 6 months (size 0) - 6 years old (size 6).
The Mini Pants are made for children to grow and play as vigorously as they like. We recommend sticking with the standard size or larger so they can have as much fun as they want without feeling restricted.
The pants are designed to be a loose fit so there is plenty of room to move and the hem can be adjusted longer or rolled up to shorten.
Look After Me
Cool machine wash. Hang to dry. All fabric has been pre-treated by hand before sewing the garment to avoid any colour bleed and shrinkage.
We offer free global shipping on all orders over AUD$250. For orders under AUD$250, please refer to our shipping guidelines here for more information. Note that we dispatch from Sydney, Australia.
Our shipping is 100% carbon neutral and our packaging is compostable and biodegradable. All orders are packed and dispatched by our social impact partner, Avenue Co-Working.
We will happily accept returns of full-priced items that meet our guidelines. We do not offer refunds for sale items.
View our returns policy here for further information.