Mini Smock Dress - HeartsRegular price €37,95
or make 4 interest-free payments of $9,49 AUD fortnightly with More info
- FINAL SALE - Please choose carefully as there is no refund or exchange on final sale items. Please double check the Size & Fit guide and if you have any questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before making your purchase.
- Loose fitting smock style dress
- Pleated skirt detail
- Short sleeves, worn slightly off the shoulder
- Dropped waist, designed to sit around the hips
- 2 large front pockets
- Midi length designed to sit mid calf
- 100% durable cotton
- Available for 6 month - 6 years old
- See size and fit for recommendations
Fabric, Print and Make
- West African wax print fabric sourced from Accra, Ghana
- Wax print is 100% cotton (non-stretch fabric) and softens with wear and wash
- Handmade in the YEVU workshop in Accra, Ghana
- All wax prints have slight imperfections throughout, these are not faults and are a natural part of the wax printing process
Size and Fit
Made to fit children aged 6 months old (size 0) - 6 years old (size 6).
The Mini Smock Dress is made for children to grow and play as vigorously as they like.
We recommend sticking with the standard size as the oversized style allows for room to grow.
Look After Me
Cool machine wash. Hang to dry. All fabric has been pre-treated by hand before sewing the garment to avoid any colour bleed and shrinkage.
We offer free global shipping on all orders over AUD$250. For orders under AUD$250, please refer to our shipping guidelines here for more information. Note that we dispatch from Sydney, Australia.
Our shipping is 100% carbon neutral and our packaging is compostable and biodegradable. All orders are packed and dispatched by our social impact partner, Avenue Co-Working.
We will happily accept returns of full-priced items that meet our guidelines. We do not offer refunds for sale items.
View our returns policy here for further information.