Bucket Hat - FlintstonesRegular price $55.00
or make 4 interest-free payments of $13.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Flat crown
- 100% cotton wax print
- Narrow Brim with contrasting stitch detail
- Small is made to fit head circumference of 57 centimetres.
- Medium is made to fit head circumference of 59 centimetres.
- Large is made to fit head circumference of 61 centimetres.
Please check Look After Me details for care instructions
- Traditional West African wax print fabric sourced from female wholesale vendors at Makola Market in Central Accra
- Wax print is 100% cotton (non-stretch fabric). It will soften with wear and wash
Handmade in the YEVU workshop in Accra, Ghana.
Cool hand wash.
Dry inside out in shade.
DO NOT DRY CLEAN. DO NOT TUMBLE DRY
All fabric has been pre-treated by hand before sewing the garment to avoid any colour bleed and shrinkage.
Yevu is committed to providing the most responsible and clean shipping services possible. Yevu Shipping is 100% carbon neutral and our packaging is compostable and biodegradable.
We offer free shipping domestically and internationally on all orders over AU$250.
All orders are packed and dispatched by our social impact partner, Avenue Co-working. Please allow 24 hours for them to respond to any shipping enquiries.
View our shipping prices, times and guidelines here for more information.
We will happily accept returns of full-priced items that meet our guidelines.
View our returns policy here for further information.