or make 4 interest-free payments of $30.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Regular fit
- Wide shoulder straps that are secured at the back with two buttons.
- Straps can be worn straight or crossed over at the back
- Square neckline
- Cropped length
- Shoulder straps fall down the back
- Wax print lining
- Traditional West African wax print fabric sourced from female wholesale vendors at Makola Market in Central Accra
- Wax print is 100% cotton (non-stretch fabric). It will soften with wear and wash.
- Learn more about the Watermelon print here.
Handmade in the YEVU workshop in Accra, Ghana by Josephine. Meet Josephine here.
Sanne is 173cm tall. She wears YEVU Crop Cami in a Small. Length of top in Small is 42cm.
View our size guide here for more detail.
Cool machine wash. Hang to dry. All fabric has been pre-treated by hand before sewing the garment to avoid any colour bleed and shrinkage.
All standard shipping with YEVU is carbon neutral. We encourage you to use standard shipping instead of express for this reason.
Australia standard shipping: Free and carbon neutral (2 - 4 business days)
Australia express shipping: $15.00 (next day delivery)
International standard shipping: $20.00 and carbon neutral (5 - 10 business days)
View our shipping guidelines here for more information.
We will happily accept returns of full-priced items that meet our guidelines.
View our returns policy here for further information.