Lax Jumpsuit -MonochromeRegular price $270.00
or make 4 interest-free payments of $67.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Open neck with button placket
- Loose mid length sleeve - can be rolled for shorter length
- Slightly dropped crotch
- Breast pocket
- Slant pockets at side seams and single back pocket
- Loose leg with wide hem that can be adjusted in length
- Belt loop in centre back waist for wide top stitched belt (included)
Model wears size Small, and is 173 cm tall and a size 8.
- Traditional West African wax print fabric sourced from female wholesale vendors at Makola Market in Central Accra
- Wax print is 100% cotton (non-stretch fabric). It will soften with wear and wash
- All wax cotton prints will have slight imperfections throughout, these are not faults and are a natural part of the wax printing process.
Handmade in the YEVU workshop in Accra, Ghana.
The Lax Jumpsuit is designed to be worn casual and loose but also comes with a waist belt that can dress it up.
Sizing is standard but because of the extra length, this jumpsuit is more suitable for people with longer torsos.
We recommend standard sizing but if you are between sizes, go up a size as the style should be slightly looser.
View our size guide here for detail.
Cool machine wash. Hang to dry. All fabric has been pre-treated by hand before sewing the garment to avoid any colour bleed and shrinkage.
Free standard shipping on ALL ORDERS over AUD $150!
Australia Standard: AUD $10 (for orders less than AUD $150)
Australia Express: AUD $15
New Zealand Standard International : AUD $15 (for orders less than AUD $150)
Rest of World Standard International: AUD $20 (for orders less than AUD $150)
View our shipping times and guidelines here for more information. All orders are packed and dispatched by our partner for social impact, Avenue. Please allow 24 hours for them to respond to any shipping enquiries.
We will happily accept returns of full-priced items that meet our guidelines. We do not offer refunds for sale items.
View our returns policy here for further information.