Mini Dress - Sunset
$180.00Sale price Regular price $90.00
or make 4 interest-free payments of $22.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Fit-and-flare silhouette with a-line skirt
- Lined in the bust
- Sleeveless; adjustable straps with buttons at reverse
- Straps can be worn straight or crossover at reverse
- Square neckline
- Invisible back zip closure with clasp
- Traditional West African wax print fabric sourced from female wholesale vendors at Makola Market in Central Accra
- Wax print is 100% cotton (non-stretch fabric). It will soften with wear and wash.
- Learn more about the Sunset print here.
Handmade in the YEVU workshop in Accra, Ghana by Vivien. Meet Vivien here.
Sanne is 173cm tall. She wears YEVU Mini Dress in a Small.
View our size guide here for more detail.
Cool machine wash. Hang to dry. All fabric has been pre-treated by hand before sewing the garment to avoid any colour bleed and shrinkage.
Free standard shipping Australia-wide for all orders over $150
Standard Australia Post: AUD $10 (for orders less than $150)
Express Australia Post: AUD $15 (1 - 2 business days)
New Zealand Standard Airmail: AUD $15 (5 - 10 business days)
International Standard Airmail: AUD $20 (5 - 10 business days)
All orders are packed and dispatched by our social enterprise partner, Avenue. Please allow 24 hours for them to respond to any shipping enquiries.
View our shipping guidelines here for more information.
We will happily accept returns of full-priced items that meet our guidelines.
View our returns policy here for further information.