or make 4 interest-free payments of $11.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Covers are approximately 20cm x 20cm x 22cm(h) unfolded
- Comfortably fits plant of dimensions approximately 18cm x 18cm
- Wax print internally and externally
- Lined with water resistant plastic
- Best to remove plant when watering
- Can be folded up/down/moulded to shape pot plant
- Plant not included
- Traditional West African wax print fabric sourced from female wholesale vendors at Makola Market in Central Accra
- Wax print is 100% cotton (non-stretch fabric). It will soften with wear and wash.
Handmade in the YEVU workshop in Accra, Ghana by Philomena. Meet Philomena here.
Cool machine wash. Hang to dry. All fabric has been pre-treated by hand before sewing the garment to avoid any colour bleed and shrinkage.
All standard shipping with YEVU is carbon neutral. We encourage you to use standard shipping instead of express for this reason.
Australia standard shipping: Free and carbon neutral (2 - 4 business days)
Australia express shipping: $15.00 (next day delivery)
International standard shipping: $20.00 and carbon neutral (5 - 10 business days)
View our shipping guidelines here for more information.
We will happily accept returns of full-priced items that meet our guidelines.
View our returns policy here for further information.