We want to make sure you are happy with your purchase from YEVU, and we understand that sometimes things just don't fit right/feel right.
If you’re unhappy with your selection we accept returns and exchanges that comply with our policy within 14 days (within Australia/NZ) or 30 days (Internationally) from the date you receive your shipment.
Our returns and exchange policy
- If you change your mind within 14 days (Australia) or 30 days (international) of receiving your shipment, you may return your item for an exchange, credit or a full refund.
- No Refunds on SALE items or products purchased with a 20% or more discount code. Exchange for the same style in an alternative size is subject to availability. Otherwise, a store credit will be issued.
- The purchase of any products marked FINAL SALE are not available for return or exchange. Please make your choices carefully and contact us if you have any questions.
- Returned or exchanged items must be in their original condition – unworn, unwashed, undamaged.
- Purchased items can only be exchanged for a different size or print (of same value as original purchase). So, if you purchased a Wrap Skirt, you can exchange it for a Wrap Skirt in another size or another print (pending availability), but you can't exchange for a Jumpsuit, for example.
- All tags must be attached and packaging in its original condition.
- Exchanges are based on availability and shipped back to you free of charge.
- Refunds typically take 3–5 business days to process from the date we receive the item. We will refund the value of the item in your original form of payment, however original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable unless the item is faulty. You will be notified via email once the refund has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and credit this transaction to your account.
- We hold the right to deny refunds or exchanges if the merchandise returned does not meet the return policy requirements. If this occurs, you will be liable for shipping the item back to you.
- Please note that we do not accept liability for shipping loss or damage of returned goods. YEVU will not refund international duties and taxes.
- Unfortunately we are unable to cover the cost of return shipping unless a faulty or incorrect item has been sent out.
How to initiate a return
1) Visit returns.yevuclothing.com to request a return, an exchange or a store credit. Fill in your order details to start your return process.
2) Once you have received an approval email from us, follow the return instructions emailed to you to send back your items. Please note you must return your item within the 14 days of the order date (if within Australia), and 30 days of your order date (if international).
3) Please remember to fill out the return form and include it in your return shipment. You would have received your return form in your original order, attached to your invoice. If you've misplaced your return form, you can download and print one here.
4) You will be notified via email once your return has been received and processed in full.
Returns and exchange information
For security reasons, we recommend sending via a trackable and insured method so that the carrier will refund you in the event of theft or loss during delivery to our hub. Remember to keep the tracking number for your own records.
For more details on our Return Policy please contact us at email@example.com.
To download our returns form, please download and print here.