Straight Shorts - HibiscusRegular price €100,95
or make 4 interest-free payments of $25,24 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Relaxed cut with full elasticised waist
- Zipper fly front with button closure with belt loops around waist
- Straight leg fit
- Mid thigh length with wide hem (can be adjusted longer or shorter)
- 2 external side pockets and single external back pocket
- See size and fit for measurements and fit advice
Alyson is 165 cms and an a AU size 6 and is wearing an XS.
- Traditional West African wax print fabric sourced from female wholesale vendors at Makola Market in Central Accra
- Wax print is 100% cotton (non-stretch fabric). It will soften with wear and wash
- All wax cotton prints will have slight imperfections throughout, these are not faults and are a natural part of the wax printing process.
Handmade in the YEVU workshop in Accra.
The relaxed straight short is designed with a full elasticised waist to provide a comfortable fit.
It should be worn as a relaxed fit so if you are between sizes, we recommend going up to ensure the right look.
To work out your standard size, view our size guide here.
Cool machine wash. Hang to dry. All fabric has been pre-treated by hand before sewing the garment to avoid any colour bleed and shrinkage.
Yevu is committed to providing the most responsible and clean shipping services possible. Yevu Shipping is 100% carbon neutral and our packaging is compostable and biodegradable.
We offer free shipping domestically and internationally on all orders over AU$250.
All orders are packed and dispatched by our social impact partner, Avenue Co-working. Please allow 24 hours for them to respond to any shipping enquiries.
View our shipping prices, times and guidelines here for more information.
We will happily accept returns of full-priced items that meet our guidelines.
View our returns policy here for further information.