Mini Shirt - Time
$45.00Sale price Regular price $35.00
or make 4 interest-free payments of $8.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
- FINAL SALE - Please choose carefully as there is no refund or exchange on final sale items. Please double check the Size & Fit guide and if you have any questions email us at email@example.com before making your purchase.
- Mini button down shirt with collar
- 100% durable cotton
- Available for 1 - 6 years olds
- See size and fit for recommendations
Annabelle is 4 years old and is wearing a size 4
Fabric and Print
- Traditional West African wax print fabric sourced from female wholesale vendors at Makola Market in Central Accra
- Wax print is 100% cotton (non-stretch fabric). It will soften with wear and wash
- All wax cotton prints will have slight imperfections throughout, these are not faults and are a natural part of the wax printing process.
Handmade in the YEVU workshop in Accra, Ghana.
Size and Fit
The Mini Shirts are made for children to grow and play as vigorously as they like. We recommend sticking with the standard size or larger so they can have as much fun as they want without feeling restricted.
Made to fit children aged 1 - 6 years old.
Look After Me
Cool machine wash. Hang to dry. All fabric has been pre-treated by hand before sewing the garment to avoid any colour bleed and shrinkage.
Yevu is committed to providing the most responsible and clean shipping services possible. Yevu Shipping is 100% carbon neutral and our packaging is compostable and biodegradable.
We offer free shipping domestically and internationally on all orders over AU$250.
All orders are packed and dispatched by our social impact partner, Avenue Co-working. Please allow 24 hours for them to respond to any shipping enquiries.
View our shipping prices, times and guidelines here for more information.
We will happily accept returns of full-priced items that meet our guidelines.
View our returns policy here for further information.