Relaxed Straight Leg Pants - Hera
$200.00Sale price Regular price $140.00
or make 4 interest-free payments of $35.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
- FINAL SALE - Please choose carefully as there is no refund or exchange on final sale items. Please double check the Size & Fit guide and if you have any questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before making your purchase.
- Relaxed fit with full elasticised waist and belt loops
- Zipper fly front with button closure
- Straight leg fit
- Cropped length with wide hem (can be adjusted longer or shorter)
- 2 external side pockets and single external back pocket
- See size and fit for measurements and fit advice
Dela is 174 cm tall and an AU size 10 and is wearing a size Small.
Fabric and Print
- Traditional West African wax print fabric sourced from female wholesale vendors at Makola Market in Central Accra
- Wax print is 100% cotton (non-stretch fabric). It will soften with wear and wash
- All wax cotton prints will have slight imperfections throughout, these are not faults and are a natural part of the wax printing process.
Handmade in the YEVU workshop in Accra.
Size and Fit
It should be worn as a relaxed fit so if you are between sizes, we recommend going up to ensure the right look.
View our size guide here for detail.
Look After Me
Cool machine wash. Hang to dry. All fabric has been pre-treated by hand before sewing the garment to avoid any colour bleed and shrinkage.
Yevu is committed to providing the most responsible and clean shipping services possible. Yevu Shipping is 100% carbon neutral and our packaging is compostable and biodegradable.
We offer free shipping domestically and internationally on all orders over AU$250.
All orders are packed and dispatched by our social impact partner, Avenue Co-working. Please allow 24 hours for them to respond to any shipping enquiries.
View our shipping prices, times and guidelines here for more information.
We will happily accept returns of full-priced items that meet our guidelines.
View our returns policy here for further information.